- No products in the cart.
Valiant Enterprises warrants this product, when properly applied and operated in accordance to its capabilities and instructions, to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of 12 months from the original date of purchase.
If during the warranty period the product becomes defective by reasons of materials or workmanship, Valiant Enterprises shall at its discretion, repair or replace the product or provide an equivalent product, free of charge of labour and materials, at the premises of an Authorized Service Centre, subject to the Warranty Conditions.
1. The warranty is limited to you and is not transferable.
2. This warranty is void if used in a commercial environment or used other than in a normal domestic or household environment.
3. This warranty does not cover defects from accident, abuse, misuse, failure to follow instructions, service by unauthorized technicians, modification, substitution of any part of the product, terrorism, fire or flood. Valiant Enterprises will not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages including, but not limited to, damages resulting from defects, loss of use or misuse.
4. This warranty only applies to servicing within Australia of products purchased within Australia or New Zealand for products purchased in New Zealand.
5. Any repaired or replaced product is warranted for the remaining original warranty period.
6. Valiant Enterprises does not warrant that the product be fit for a particular purpose or will meet your requirements.
7. In the event we replace the product or provide you with an equivalent replacement, you immediately transfer ownership of the original product to Valiant Enterprises.
8. If your product deemed to not be warrantable, there will be a charge for logistics and freight costs (both inward and outward), in addition to any repair costs. If the product is warrantable, all charges will be covered under warranty.
To claim under the warranty you must:
9. Lodge the completed warranty registration – complete with a digital copy or image of your receipt – on this page. Please note, it may take a couple of days after lodgement for your warranty status to be confirmed.
10. Return the faulty item to the original store from which it was purchased.
The benefits of this warranty are provided in addition to other rights and remedies available to you under the law. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.